• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Create an OTS for private offline gaming

daviiss

Reaction score
Don't know if I should post this in Support or Discussion, if it's in a wrong board mod please move this thread to a proper place.

I have a probably unusual request, but I want to host a local OTS just for me to play like a single player game. I've never done anything related to hosting a server or making an OTS before, yet I have mildly programming skills so it shouldn't be too hard for me to customize it for my needs. The most important thing to me is to have a nearly crystal clear RL Tibia server to work upon, without any custom services like items, monsters, towns, vips etc. I want probably stick to the 8.6 version, but higher version would suit me as well, just not 'too new'. Would be super cool also if most of the things were already scripted like in RL Tibia (e.g. quests that forces me to do everything from A to Z, not just entering last room, killing boss and getting reward) but if it's something that I need to script myself, it's totally fine. Just don't want these byproducts of most OTS in the market that are made for lasting 2 weeks where players are botting to 300 lvl in one day and then guild war with everyone till server death, where every point of the game is facilitated and boring. Just some RL Tibia RPG vibes, but customized to my needs.

I'm looking for some hints how I can achieve this. Every tutorial seems to be related with hosting an online server to play with other ppl, I'm not sure if I can use them to create a private, offline server. Thanks you in advance for any answers. Cheers.

Back