• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating houses in TFS 0.2.10 Mystic

Xerez

Reaction score
Hi, I recently starting creating a own map using the Mystic server.
But I've come to a problem when creating houses, I use SimOnes latest mapeditor "OTMapEditor-0.51_81".

I have compared my house files with files on other maps and on the other maps they are working, I have tried using several different doors (don't know if it matters).

So the problem is this, the house becomes a house because it says your not invited if I try to enter with a normal character but the door doesn't say "You see Central House 1. Nobody owns this house." Or what it's supposed to say, It only says its a normal door.

Code:
<house name="Central House 1" houseid="1" entryx="143" entryy="387" entryz="7" rent="3000" townid="1" size="33"/>

The Entrance is 100% correct I have checked it several times.

I also have 2 more questions which I need help with, first one is if I add 2 doors to a house and put 1 of them as the entrace door, will the other door automaticly also become a part of the house or how do I do then?
The last thing is I can set the price of houses in config.lua/sqm so does the "rent" in the map-house.xml matter?

I also have 2 more questions which I need help with, first one is if I add 2 doors to a house and put 1 of them as the entrace door, will the other door automaticly also become a part of the house or how do I do then?

You'll need to set the ids in the door if you don't have that.
example:

Door 1 (the entrance) that one will be id 1, because it's the first door then if you create more doors in the house you must set the id to 2 for the next door you put id 3 ect

The last thing is I can set the price of houses in config.lua/sqm so does the "rent" in the map-house.xml matter?

Only if you want that players must pay rent.

Last edited:
Ah, thanks, so if i put the price to 50,000 in mapedito and rent to 10,000 in config.lua he must pay 50k and then 10k every week?

and the thing with ID1 and ID2, when I make houses they get ID 1,2,3,4 etc. So if house 1 have 2 doors, how can I put ID 1 and then ID 2 in the second door of house 1? doesn't that make door 2 belong to house 2? if u get what i mean

Xerez the first question, Yes thats right
and the second : and No, you just have 1 id on each house, the another door u have to mark.. :)

Back