• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Spell Creative Rune

Starmio

Starmio
Reaction score
This rune Hits monsters like a attack rune but when you use it on the monster to attack it heals your health and mana too

Heres the script. Put it in Data>spells>scripts
make a new file and call it weird.lua

heres the script

Code:
This rune Hits monsters like a attack rune but when you use it on the monster to attack it heals your health and mana too 

Heres the script. Put it in Data>spells>scripts
make a new file and call it weird.lua

heres the script

Spells.Xml

Code:
<rune name="weird" id="2276" charges="100" lvl="70" maglv="30" mana="0" soul="0" exhaustion="1" prem="0" enabled="1" allowfaruse="1" script="weird.lua"></rune>

Might work.. Never tested i just got bored. and so u dont have to ad it to malak heres a Talkaction so you can just say !~whatever u want~

Data>Talkactions>Scripts>

make a new file called "wierd" again

put
Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param)

if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,3000) == 1 then
		doPlayerAddItem(cid,2276,1)
	else
		doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"Sorry, but you don't have 3K to buy this Rune.")
	end
end

and for talkactions.xml

<talkaction words="!WHAT EVER YOU WANT THE RUNE TO SAY!" script="weird.lua" />

Thats My Rune

Thats my rune. I am Owange from ******. and I r New from Tibiafans. Make your own fucking spells you stealing mofo!

SOMEONE BANN THIS STEALER! IV'E LOOKED AT HIS THREADS 90% ARE STOLEN. Meteor shower is on ******, he just chnaged the looks and added some area. low life noob..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back