• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Creativity] your blacksmith, magic-shop, depot, temple etc (Also get help here)

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
Okay at this thread:

Post your own;
(BlackSmith)
Like an equipment store where you sell your armors/shields/weapon and stuff. I think you know what i'm talking about.

(MagicShop)
A store where you buy/sell wands and runes and that kind of stuff, for mages (sorcerers/druids)

(Depot)
A place where you put your items that you are going to save.

(Temple)
The place where you spawn at the beginning of the server. And where you come if you die. This should be the easy part of the server, without this your server cannot die and that would be very boring?

(Church)
A place where you can pray and buy blessings.

(Wall/Gate)
The wall around the city. This is very useful so the city don't get attacked by evil spirits or huge clans.

(Houses)
Houses for players to live in, or npcs. For npcs all houses are opened and players can join them to have fun with a tea party :p

Okay, professional mappers post their ideas about this things, and so the noob mappers can take ideas from this. To make all the OTLand mappers the best. Since i've checked out some things here at OTLand. There are not many good mappers here.

Say to me if I should add anything!

//Sizaro :thumbup:

Last edited:
Hmm... it looks like this thread is rather dead. Hopefully I can add some life to it by posting some of the shops located in a city I'm building at the moment. I won't post them all because I may be making a teaser in the near future. Anyways, enjoy! :thumbup:

The town blacksmith...
blacksmithkz0.jpg

The local furniture shop...
furnitureshopxy6.jpg

The supply shop...
supplyshopjl1.jpg

Sincerely,

Maniaac

Last edited:
2epsmlw.jpg

You need to have a wall around your city, to protect from evil Bosses and huge clans.

Last edited:
Back