• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Creaturescripts

Naaano201

Reaction score
Can help me?
Which of these scripts have to add to login.lua ?

Lua:
<!-- Custom -->
	<event type="login" name="bless_reminder" event="script" value="custom/bless_reminder.lua"/>	
	<event type="direction" name="anti_dance" event="script" value="custom/anti_dance.lua"/>	
	<event type="look" name="frags_look" event="script" value="custom/frags_look.lua"/> 
	<event type="kill" name="KillingInTheNameOf" event="script" value="killinginthenameof.lua"/>
	<event type="kill" name="pvp_enforced" event="script" value="custom/enforced.lua"/>

<!-- Yalahar Quest -->
	<event type="death" name="Azerus" event="script" value="yalahari/azerus.lua"/> 

<!-- Demon Oak Quest -->
	<event type="logout" name="demonOakLogout" event="script" value="oak/demonOakLogout.lua"/>
	<event type="death" name="demonOakDeath" event="script" value="oak/demonOakDeath.lua"/> 

<!-- Inquisition Quest -->
	<event type="death" name="inquisitionPortals" event="script" value="inquisition/inquisitionPortals.lua"/>	

<!-- Rewards -->
	<event type="advance" name="5cc" event="script" value="rewards/5cc.lua"/>
	<event type="advance" name="15cc" event="script" value="rewards/15cc.lua"/>
	<event type="advance" name="25cc" event="script" value="rewards/25cc.lua"/>

All scripts that you want the server to check when a player log in to your server.

You shoudn't normally need to add quests, but all your custom scripts that you uses need to be added in login.lua

I'm not sure about the rewards though, it depends how the scripts look like there. If they uses storage I believe that you don't need to register them.

Lua:
	registerCreatureEvent(cid, "5cc")
	registerCreatureEvent(cid, "15cc")
	registerCreatureEvent(cid, "25cc")

registerCreatureEvent(cid, "bless_reminder")
	registerCreatureEvent(cid, "anti_dance")
	registerCreatureEvent(cid, "frags_look")
        registerCreatureEvent(cid, "KillingInTheNameOf")
	registerCreatureEvent(cid, "pvp_enforced")

The quest things doesn't have to be added on login.lua?

Back