• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crown Seven! Project

Il Knight

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi otlanders! i just got a new project as a hobby and i wanna show you the advancement! i hope you like it!

basically its gonna be a custom rpg server with low exp. With a Lot of custom edit. sprites, sources, client side, etc.
open pvp. with frags counter.

start level 1.
Max level 100. (Its gonna be hard to level up)

There is the same speed movement for everyone no matter what level you are. (Like level 50 on tibia RL)

If you DIE you loose all the experience of the current level. You Never gonna lost a level. for example if you reach level 20, you never gonna be 19 again Never.

Im using ideas from animes and movies, series. etc

Characters/Champions from: Fate Stay Night Anime.
so its gonna be:

6.png

Warrior (Knight) One handed swords and shield.
Wizard (Sorcerer) Two Handed Long magic staffs. No shields.
Cleric (Druid) One Handed spell wands and Magic spellbooks.
Archer (Paladin) Two Handed Bows. No shields.
Lancer (new voc) One handed Lance with shield or Two handed lances.
Assassin (new voc) One Dagger in each hand. No shields.
Savage (new voc) two Handed Axe or Hammer. No shields.

SAO sword art online. (ideas of systems, stats and attacks)
for example in this server the Soul is gonna be Sp Points. you won 2 per level, at level 100 (max level) you can have 200 sp points. each Sp point = 1 skill/stat advancement.
the stats gonna be:

Magic, Wizards, Clerics.
One Handed, Warriors, Lancers
Two Handed, Lancers, Savages, Assassins
Ranged, Archers
Shield, Warriors, Lancers, Savages.

example how is gonna work the new skills/stats system? simply:

You See a Magic sword (Physical attack 94-190). the Min And Max. of a basic attack with the weapon. Also all weapons can fail a basic attack.
This Weapon increase the Damage of your spells by 20% the Passive effect of the weapon.
to use this weapon you need to be a Warrior and Master,
One handed 40.
Magic 10.

So NO level required, but remember you earn 2 Sp points per level so you need 50 sp points to spend 40 on one handed stat. and 10 on magic stat. then you can use this sword at level 25 spending all the Sp points.

But for example if were using another weapon first for example=

You See a Carbon Rapier (Physical attack 45-83). the Min And Max. of a basic attack with the weapon.
This Weapon Increase your speed attack by 25% the Passive effect of the weapon.
to use this weapon you need to be a Warrior and Master,
One handed 50.

then if you were using this sword and you want to change to the Magic sword, and you are 25, you need to level up to 30 and spend the SP points in Magic level just to be able to use that Weapon.

so basically each character its gonna be diferent from each others because of the stats.
Post automatically merged:

Im Using Thais As first City but edited. im just starting mapping with the new sprites.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

Attachments

I like that Item in place on the shield. It is like an arm protector and in theory could be used for two-handed weapons and bows. It would have less defense than a shield but for example it would imbue or have some damage reduction feature or something similar.

I like that Item in place on the shield. It is like an arm protector and in theory could be used for two-handed weapons and bows. It would have less defense than a shield but for example it would imbue or have some damage reduction feature or something similar.
actually that item is only for lancers, they can use this instead of a shield
Post automatically merged:

im mapping now! someone wanna join?

654.png

Last edited:
Back