• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CS gift?

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Can anyone gift me a CS:GO on steam? :3

Steam username: amiroslo

It's like $20 with tax.
For anyone willing to gift it to him. lmao

Can anyone gift me a CS:GO on steam? :3

Steam username: amiroslo
20$ is like 1 hour of work... go work and buy it yourself... Begging for free shit is disgusting.

20$ is like 1 hour of work... go work and buy it yourself... Begging for free shit is disgusting.
WTF? Where do I send my cv? this job is actually amazing.

Welcome back

I dont work, bad jobs in the CR. And as a student i am in the uni from 8- 16.00
And if im really lucky and find a job, i wont get more than 5$ an hour here

And its not begging, its asking for a gift xd

Welcome back

I dont work, bad jobs in the CR. And as a student i am in the uni from 8- 16.00
And if im really lucky and find a job, i wont get more than 5$ an hour here

And its begging, its askimg for a gift xd

What's a "Bad job"? You clearly need money, since you can't afford a 20$ game...

Thats 5$/hour more than you had before.
Already looked around for jobs in the weekend , can hardly find any. U cant find part time or flexible time jobs

Already looked around for jobs in the weekend , can hardly find any. U cant find part time or flexible time jobs
Then try harder... Or maybe you can do something here on Otland, look for some jobs here... Like mapping, scripting or whatever. 20$ is nothing.

Then try harder... Or maybe you can do something here on Otland, look for some jobs here... Like mapping, scripting or whatever. 20$ is nothing.
Maybe

Go to g2a.com and grab it for about 8€ :)
Skip on a weekly cafe and/or soda and maybe a snack and you got it :)

Back