• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Current situation at the server.

Ond||Apokalypse

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
honestly Ive no clue what your goal is with the server.
but if you do care about waring peoples you should change/edit a couple of things:

The speed of every character is currently too high.

The "side" step is way to fast, should be added some kind of delay when you side stepping.

Paralyze should be improved even more. Well I know you are a RLY good scripter so why not try to make the paralyze as real tibia? I dont know why none have done it.. maybe its because none know how it works? i can try to explain.
If you get paralyzed the paralyze will disipear instantly but the speed decrease wont .. so when you get paralyzed and remove it you will step the step youve start no matter what.

Btw, the healings doesn't remove the paralyze if youre not standing still.

The blessing system should be improved like real tibia
Only inquisition bless if the quest have been done properly.

Without blessing you should drop insanely ad mount of experience, since at the moment there is none who cares when they die.

When a guild is active in a war they shouldnt be able to surrender or leave the guild without paying. (not like real tibia) because then you have 2 be more careful of what you're doing.

The mana reg should be lowered so you cant bot anything without refilling manas. Getting tired of all these botters hanging around.

Other things:
Higher the melee damage of grim reapers, since now I can hunt them without using mana fluids.

All demon oak items should be removed from every player and remaked like real tibia (whole task mission to make the quest/6666 Demons.)
Since now you can make it on 100 knight without ANY problems.

have some other points, but Ill state em if these issues will be fixed since else there is no point of playing the server.

and I can assure you that there is a lot of people who do think like me (waring people)

Last edited:
Lol your just gonna destroy everything, Nothing should be changed the server is great as it is.

OgAAAMhEvsI87LI-g09FjwIangK5v8TbIuKNPxA8Qmd0UngtzScX9wu_JEKjkO_i5VwLgq_eTPojus0i-RaO_eL0R4YAm1T1UNwW3JeXs2uYuJk_S8ul06dNSFvR.jpg

Signed.

at first i thought the server would be something like eloth,iriana or ots like that,but this server has a long way to go until its as good as those servers

Back