• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Client 10.98

erikbs

Reaction score
Hi there,

Iam sorry to bother you guys, but I hope someone has a few minutes to spare to help me out.
Iam ofcourse familiar with this thread: Custom Client [8.6 - 10.XX] (https://otland.net/threads/custom-client-8-6-10-xx.212219/) which is about setting up a custom client so one doesnt need IPchanger anymore to log in.

I seem to have followed every step in the tutorial, but still seem to be stuck.
I posted a comment in the original thread, but also wanted to ask here, if anyone can help me on this subject.

In the tutorial is says that one need to replace the following:

login01.tibia.com with my 17 letter domain name
login02.tibia.com with my 17 letter domain name
login03.tibia.com with my 17 letter domain name
login04.tibia.com with my 17 letter domain name
login05.tibia.com with my 17 letter domain name

The same is for
tibia01.cipsoft.com with my 19 letter domain name
tibia02.cipsoft.com with my 19 letter domain name
tibia03.cipsoft.com with my 19 letter domain name
tibia04.cipsoft.com with my 19 letter domain name

And ofcourse to replace the key.

The thing is, that in the tibia.exe (1098) (as found here : Tibia Clients - Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2-sMQkWYzhGSFhGVlY2WGk5czQ)),
there is doesnt seem to be a login05.tibia.com or tibia05.cipsoft.com.

When Ive changed all 4 of them, total of 8 as explained, and the key with the one in the first post of the thread mentioned above, I manage to open the client and type my login details, but it wount connect.

This is the error message:
"Cannot log into server."
"Error: Could not resolve server name (11004).

I was wondering if anyonehad any idea what could be wrong, and hopefully how to fix this issue.

Hope to hear from someone who knows how to fix this.

Thanks,

Erik

Back