• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Custom Client, add items

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Hello,
i got 10.100 client and getting debug from missing items in the client
how do i add items into the client? the .dat file?

Hello,

You will need to use a program called Object Builder. This allows you to modify the SPR file that are in Tibia so that you can add custom sprites. But I don't think there is a version that supports 10.100. Then you must also have a program that allows you to add new items to your servers items.otb file. That program is called the Item Editor, which I am not sure if it supports 10.100.

I may be wrong about what I tell you, but that's what I know you need to add items.

try with this custom ob, u will also need to add the item in itm editor to modify itm.otb the add items.otn into yours servers items folder and mapeditor

Attachments

try with this custom ob, u will also need to add the item in itm editor to modify itm.otb the add items.otn into yours servers items folder and mapeditor
Is there any tutorial here on Otland about ObjectBuilder?
and if i want to add an item, how do i get the spirits to add it? (Rod Of Destruction) for example
10.99 works fine, but not 10.000 but can just take the .spr .dat etc. files into 10.100 client
d9e0d63c0f3e62e9b4181eda2edd327f.png

Screenshot - d9e0d63c0f3e62e9b4181eda2edd327f - Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/d9e0d63c0f3e62e9b4181eda2edd327f)

Last edited:
Back