• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Client

Roddet

Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
An existential doubt, its possible to add some message to normal client(rsa) to download my custom client?
Right now, im using a custom RSA to connect to my server.

I tried on protocollogin at !RSA_decrypt(msg) inside onRecvFirstMessage

Replacing getConnection()->close();
With disconnectClient(0x14, "");

But didnt work, it stucks at loading character list, neither on protocolgame (on same rsa part) i get insta debug replacing the previous line.

Last edited:
Solution
You can't inform anyone who use client with different RSA key because client expect message to be encrypted with XTEA and XTEA key is encrypted by RSA, if you really need to inform people that use "normal client" then you'll need to change protocol version/operating system byte instead of RSA key or do double RSA decryption first with your key and if it fails with opentibia key.
You can't inform anyone who use client with different RSA key because client expect message to be encrypted with XTEA and XTEA key is encrypted by RSA, if you really need to inform people that use "normal client" then you'll need to change protocol version/operating system byte instead of RSA key or do double RSA decryption first with your key and if it fails with opentibia key.

Solution

Good to know