• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom clients

SamX

VoltageOT Developer
Reaction score
I want to know what your guys' opinion is on custom clients.

Do you think custom clients (and sprites) attract more players or less players? Does it make a difference on Evo type, real map, RPG map?

Custom but still with some features of tibia. rl
-retro pvp
-low level /hp/mana range /////// i really dont like that ots with 283273673 hp / 28372837823 mana
-no orsha exp / hard to up :D low rates etc
i love custom stuff but the 60-70% of the people still asking for tibia rl projects
mi opinion? tibia its bored ( tibia rl ) i dont know with the people still (copy) tibia

They attracts players that like sth new, but most of them looks servers to bot on - so they prefer classic clients.

My server is a mid exp server. Top level is around 1000 and it takes a while to get there. Just trying to figure out if I should use custom client or not.

People can still bot on a custom client. It's only a changed .pic and some custom sprites.

for example this its mi custom client (custom graphics) tibia.pic (not finished yet)
what do you think? margoh
107jrd0.jpg

the purse button its a custom feature added to mi sources and the Crown (premiun features button) redirect to mi website

i going to add on the download section of mi website 4 themes of clients
1-grey (tibia rl)
2-this one (green)
3-blue
4-and pink
:D

for example this its mi custom client (custom graphics) tibia.pic (not finished yet)
107jrd0.jpg

the purse button its a custom feature added to mi sources and the Crown (premiun features button) redirect to mi website

1-grey (tibia rl)
2-this one (green)
3-blue
4-and pink
Nice client .pic. Look a bit like flash client.

My server is a mid exp server. Top level is around 1000 and it takes a while to get there. Just trying to figure out if I should use custom client or not.

People can still bot on a custom client. It's only a changed .pic and some custom sprites.
I thought custom client = otclient xd
107jrd0.jpg

1-grey (tibia rl)
2-this one (green)
3-blue
4-and pink
Nice, but hp/mp bar is not fitting there :d

It can be otclient too. I've just been using regular client for now :)

Back