• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom dateditor 9.31 server.

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Twitch
ghostxpr0
I need some help - you may or may not know about my up and coming server "darkonia".. Well for those who don't it is a fully custom ots. That means custom sprites.

What i am asking for is how to allow a dat editor edit the dat if a 9.31 server!?!? I don't particulary want to use the 8.54 dateditor with an 8.54 server!! There must be a way to do it with a 9.31!

Reason is i want to keep the mounts aspect aswell as a few other features!

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Regards,
Ghostx

Convert the 9.31 to 8.54 then add what you want. Then convert it back to a 9.31.

Tgyoshi it doesn't work and spyk3z that isn't a bad idea actually... But how would i convert it BACK to 9.31

I consider developing such a tool if there's enough need for it (and no alternatives), I've been messing with spr/dat/etc files a lot lately, so I'm able to do so.

Again, no promises.

Well there will e a need for it i can guarentee that. I guess IF developed it wont be anytime soon, so i guess i have to try and find a means around this in the meantime. Cheers

Back