• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom statistic in quest log

vexler222

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, can someone tell me how to make custom statistic in quest log? I was played on server, where in quest log, we can see character statistic, like how many food i was eat, how many blueberry i was get etc
Its possible to make in clean tfs 1.5, or admin of this server, edited something in sources and he can do it?
i think in quest.xml its not possible to make it, I might be wrong
i can show you screenshoot from this server, but is all in polish (because is polish server)
Bez tytułu.png

Hi, can someone tell me how to make custom statistic in quest log? I was played on server, where in quest log, we can see character statistic, like how many food i was eat, how many blueberry i was get etc
Its possible to make in clean tfs 1.5, or admin of this server, edited something in sources and he can do it?
i think in quest.xml its not possible to make it, I might be wrong
i can show you screenshoot from this server, but is all in polish (because is polish server)
View attachment 69538
Maybe he's using storage for all, even for food, so no change needed

Not sure how far along it was but I know the quest log was being moved over to Lua, so you could do more with it, such as creating the custom text you see there.

Maybe he's using storage for all, even for food, so no change needed

But i think, in quest log, when u put quest name, you can't use getstorage.

Not sure how far along it was but I know the quest log was being moved over to Lua, so you could do more with it, such as creating the custom text you see there.

What a difficulty level is it? (i mean move quest log to lua not xml)(This server is on client 8.6, and i think they use older tfs than 1.3/1.5)
Btw, im sure in 99,9% its not possible but i will ask you, in default client 8.6 (cipsoft), it possible to open other window after click button quest log? by lua code? Something like spellbook when open with spell list.
Post automatically merged:

@Xikini i found this: Moving Questlog to Lua by Mkalo · Pull Request #1973 · otland/forgottenserver (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/pull/1973)
But im not sure it can work with tfs 1.5?

Last edited:
Back