• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Custom tibia client

janes123

Reaction score
There is a site on which he will create me custom client (no ip changer)?

Hey Mate, I did all those steps and when I click on "Create My Tibia Client" it goes to a different Page saying "

Not Found​

The requested URL was not found on this server.

What should I do?
make sure your executable file name is correct, and everything else, double check every file and folder name

make sure your executable file name is correct, and everything else, double check every file and folder name
Can you help me please.. I've got Tibia.dat, .pic & .spr for 10.98 in the client_gen folder. Firstly, is this the correct place? If not, where should i be putting these files. I'm also getting :

Not Found​

Apache/2.4.53 (Win64) OpenSSL/1.1.1n PHP/8.1.6 Server at localhost Port 80

Can you help me please.. I've got Tibia.dat, .pic & .spr for 10.98 in the client_gen folder. Firstly, is this the correct place? If not, where should i be putting these files. I'm also getting :

Not Found​

Apache/2.4.53 (Win64) OpenSSL/1.1.1n PHP/8.1.6 Server at localhost Port 80

Capture.PNG
Post automatically merged:

the correct folder is the "clients" folder
See image above. This is what i have and it's not finding the URL
Post automatically merged:

the one i posted is x100 times more simplier, and he is asking for a tutorial for something very simple, "Hey, I did it on localhost " so he just want to put 127.0.0.1 on it

Your link doesn't work anymore. Can you repost please

Last edited:
Back