• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom TibiCAM (old tibia version)

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
Ive tried posting this in some different sections and also on OtFans without any success so why not give it a try here?

Im trying to make it possible to record with TibiCAM (this one) on OT servers. TibiCAM somehow has a connection to the server and records the data recieved from the server rather than what the client shows. I can find 4 different addresses when I open the original TibiCAM (which was used to connect to cipsofts servers in 7.72); server.tibia.com, server2.tibia.com, tibia1.cipsoft.com and tibia2.cipsoft.com.

So far so good, I change them in hex editor correctly by replacing the remains of the addresses with 00's and save the file. I setup TibiCAM for recording and try to log in. This is where the strange thing happens - I can connect to the character list but not log in to the server with the chosen character.

If anyone can help me with this Id be really happy! Maybe there is some other step which Im missing out on? Does rl tibia use the same port? Maybe a different port for the character list and log in?

Why dont you use TibiaCAM NG, I got one working for both 7.6 and 7.72, and in my opinion its nicer to use then TibiCAM.

Back