• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom WarOT [8.4}

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is gimo.. he just realised he was such a pa on his old ot so he using his other otland acc and made a quick map for new serv rofl. i checked ips its same.

Also, The Detailed Quests and the mapp took alot over 1 week to make, also the spells and shit, So you can hang urself, "Fast map" Your mom is a fast map

I dont want to start a flame war with you or anyone but, you have way less chance of people liking your server if you have that attitude against any criticism.

Insulting everyone is not the way, you could just ignore them if they are rude, or better yet, stay calmed and ask them politely to tell you the flaws they found on your server so you can improve. If they dont answer or they continue attacking you, then it will just show how immature they are and their posts will have no credibility, so dont let it affect you, your posts are the ones with the most credibility here, you choose which image to give to the new "possible" players looking at this thread.

You aint going anywhere if you keep doing it like this. Im pretty sure nobody likes to play a server where the Admin responds with a defensive position in a offensive way to any opinion that differs his's. At least certainly I dont.

Again, this post is intended to be a constructive criticism for your attitude. Not about starting a flame war which I wont follow. You might listen, or do what you want, its your server after all.

PS: Insulting/attacking me would be pointless so dont bother.

Cheers~

I Dont criticise mature people like you :), actually i respect your Opinion and i think i should follow your suggestion, it's just these immature "newbies" who never even entered by server says "I'm some guy named Gimo who made a fast Server" My server is very detailed in the Custom Map, and the quests didn't take 1 hour to make, they took me atleast 3 days, and the map itself took me 1 day. Then the custom items/Scrolls/Spells/Programming took me a little over 2 weeks. That's the thing bugging me ;P

it is gimo.. he just realised he was such a pa on his old ot so he using his other otland acc and made a quick map for new serv rofl. i checked ips its same.

laawlzzz fail! two new msn accounts also xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back