• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyber Industries

I'll join it and try it out, even though it's empty ;p I love to learn stuff ;)

I've also registered on your forum, because you did the same here on otland. ;) would also be interesting to see more downloads and tutorials and some more members.

Seriously... The Confirmation code thing SUCKS! I've tried to register 4 times now ^^ but the confirmation code is wrong :| halp

Information

You have exceeded the maximum number of registration attempts for this session. Please try again later.

XDDDDDDDDDDD

Seriously... The Confirmation code thing SUCKS! I've tried to register 4 times now ^^ but the confirmation code is wrong :| halp

Information

You have exceeded the maximum number of registration attempts for this session. Please try again later.

XDDDDDDDDDDD

It worked for me, I think you need to look for mistakes before you submit. :p

Example:

ucp.php

That will be: 3EBA5CW1

If they are show as capital letters or lowercase then you write that and in this situation all letters are capital.

Seems like the site hates you then. ;) ask the admin to create a user for you instead then. Or try another web browser?

Back