• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara is Bull

lagalagalaga

Ranked #1 of shit talking
Reaction score
cyntara is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring like i can rarley stay on it for 5 damn minutes with out getting bored RED Make this server alive aagain or just release it cause it think every one here is getting tired of the same days Please make cyntra cool again

Quietly sitting back programming.

Red

are you prigramming like a new update for cyntara or program as in resetting? and about time you answerd one of my threads XD

are you prigramming like a new update for cyntara or program as in resetting? and about time you answerd one of my threads XD

Resetting doesn't take programming .. It requires me to run a bunch of queries and reset a bunch of things.

I'm doing a lot to improve/change the gameplay of Cyntara so when I do reset, I'm going to try and have it last longer than 8 months.

1st try: 6 months then reset.
2nd try: 8 months then reset.
3rd try: ?

@Demon Overlord: Can you post some screenshots? I downloaded the map but I have a different version of Remere's and I can't be bothered to switch out the type Cyntara is using for another one right now.

Red

Resetting doesn't take programming .. It requires me to run a bunch of queries and reset a bunch of things.

I'm doing a lot to improve/change the gameplay of Cyntara so when I do reset, I'm going to try and have it last longer than 8 months.

@Demon Overlord: Can you post some screenshots? I downloaded the map but I have a different version of Remere's and I can't be bothered to switch out the type Cyntara is using for another one right now.

Red
My computer that i have been using has broken as of today, So im using my back up crap one, And it doesnt load stuff very good, So im afraid it might be a bit before i can get you some, Try switching versions to check it out ^-^

Red

hope it goes well gl on that and i cant wait :D and if the rbs are gone how will epople use potions? will it be like old cyntara people havind like 3500 potions?

Back