• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dacarth 132 ED tradable

hokai

Reaction score
Name: Dacarth
ML: 95
EQ: Basic, + Spellbook of Dark Mysteries
Level: 132 (soon 133)
House: Yes in edron
Addons: Full nobleman, behemoth claw @house

Anything more you want to know ask

What I want, either a 125+ Paladin OR money

Yes, the book comes along, you'll have to count that into the price.

Start bidding~ or give offers about paladin <:

Paladin in RL Tibia, or in Thunderfall?

or where :blink:?

Really? I never see u on battles, only 24/7 on forum

yah, taking care of my RL life, watched all cams tho... btw, Exura San were added in 8.1, it heals more than Exura Gran. I barely see you on those cams neither, usually there are just a bunch of texts covering eachother when you stack ^_^.

Anyway, I'll be back on wednesday, will talk to dezastrous then and we'll see what to do, I for sure hope you've got a team ready at that point, that dares going OB. Can't believe you always stack when you know you die -.-

make an offer

@OT

Don't go with your stupid fights to my thread unless you want to post something actually CONCERNING the thread.

nobody will pay 3 mil for that book, you get it in a 120 Quest, and if ur not 120 u shud not wear this.. i would be glad to get 2 mil for a mage that takes 2 days do make.

Back