• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dalerium 10.20 Beta

ATT3

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
-> Server, website online, you can start looking for bugs and testing things.
Updated client to 10.30.

About 2 weeks ago~ Printer posted awesome 10.20 RL map data pack.
Well I thought that the datapack was so well done that why not start to make a server out of it, it had all major 10.30 quests, npcs and map pieces, so the last two weeks I have been only fixing this server.

Well, now that I have fixed all the bugs that I have found (special thanks to Ninja here)
I feel like I need other peoples opinion on exp stages, skill rates and to help me find bugs.

This beta stage will probably last for 3-5 days, mostly depends on what kind of bugs we will find and how much I have time.
After that I will dedicate date of the actual release.

Important information.
Something that I have thought of.

Rates:
Average level of the players should be 170-220~.
Loot 3x
Magic 10x
Skills 35x

Trading:
Rashid will travel, you have to walk to Djinns to sell items (no quests)
Additionally there is a djinn in Thais that buys items for 50% of the actual price.
Market place, and other Farmine npcs etc.

Quests and RPG?
I want the players to do quests and missions, but then again I don't want to push it too far..
For example; I am not planning to force players to do quest to access Goroma or Calassa.
But then again, if they want to complete POI or INQ its not just walk in.
They must do all major missions.

Guilds and Wars?
I support guilds and wars, personally I feel like thats what makes this game so great, I have never could imagine myself playing in a non-PvP server.
Therefore I am willing to give guild points for guilds with.
8~?+ players with X level? OPINIONS SPECIALLY HERE PLEASE!

Server Specs
I have ordered dedicated server, which is located in France so all the EU players should be lag free.
  • Memory = 16 GB DDR3
  • Operating system = Debian 64bit
  • Connection = 1Gbit/s.
  • 200 Mbit/s guaranteed which is quite good, since most OTs have only 100 Mbit/s
  • Anti-Ddos protection.

Last edited:
If you want to start a discussion you are in the wrong place.

If you want to start a discussion you are in the wrong place.

Advertisement could be better, I thought to make it here since I didn't have the website/server fully working yet.

Now the website and server is online, you can start testing things and looking for bugs.

Back