• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Damn there is no place to ask

Kedor

Reaction score
for art for example..
i want to ask how ppl make so detailed things (look on SS)

should i believe that they draw it pixel by pixel?:O

Attachments

Its actually very easy. to make things look really detailed, with such a small amount of pixels.

Just dont vary the colours in them so much.
Its all just a matter of perfecting them.
Trial & Error, thats the only advice I can give.

should i believe that they draw it pixel by pixel?:O

Lol thats exactly what we do.

lol okey then.. so maybe you can tell me why when i edit anythink in that skin.. i dont have letters in tibia? :D
i got weird squares... i am using tibia 8.1 and what pic editor should i use? :p
or maybe its because i edit bmp files with paint? :>

i just want to have some fun with creating my own (i guess shit) custom skin xD i wont release it but i want try :)

If you've changed any dimensions around on that, then that is your problem. The client calls off that file like a road map and literally display those letters. It reads it like a grid, and if something doesn't align up right, it will cause you to get those boxes. I think the client now has a check-balance (well thats what I call it) built in to it. Meaning if the Tibia.pic file is too big or too small it won't load it.
I would also suggest using something better than the standard Paint (MS Paint). =P

Back