• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Damon says thank you and goodbye!

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Dear otlanders, dear friends, dear haters,

as you may know, everything comes to an end... And I feel while tiping this I am doing the right thing. I am quitting the open-tibia section to focus on my school, friends and go to partys.
I dont't know anything to say but saying THANK YOU OTLAND for beeing a great part of my life. How often have I dealt with probloems with my ot and then found a quick answer here.
I played on ambera.net,materia-rpg.com,masiyah.se,spiderot,necronianw,evendima.net,agoina.com,noxiousot.com,xanteria.hopto.org (I have been through all awesomeness).
I will still a little be browsing these forums but not really much as I expect. With this, I, DAMON, say THANK YOU AND GOODBYE :peace:

I had two really good ot-projects running and I am now lookingg for serious ot-developers who want to continue working on them, here are the threads:

DAMONIA CUSTOM LOW RATE RPG :
http://otland.net/f43/germany-damonia-8-70-custom-map-low-rate-rpg-start-free-points-151208/

FUNEVO:
http://otland.net/f43/germany-damon...p-many-features-custom-monsters-games-151638/

In the following I would like to thank special people who helped me out a lot:

Cyro:
Hey bro, I know it must be hard for you, but I feel like I can't help you with your ot-project anymore, as much as I planned.. It was fun playing with you on ots and chatting around, keep me on msn :) If you still need my help pm me or msg me on msn...

Znote:
For helping me with modern aac and thanks for your great modern aac secure tutorial.

Radeon:
Thanks for helping me mapping and defending me:
Originally Posted by James Hetfield
Nobody want your mappings, cuz they suck..
OpenTibia Fans
RADEON:
just train and read tutorials.
james...
calm down m8.. he is a new mapper, stop flame him and help him instead.

@topic just practise and u'll work out fine

Zatjin:
Thanks for being my friend and tutor/gm , I really appretice you for any ot owner looking out for staff members!
Keep it going mate :) Keep me on msn!

FreshMapper:
Thank you for your mapping and good staff work! Thanks for supporting Damonia RPG and making this awesome screen!

BOGART:
Thank you for making some scripts fore me several times and almost without any delay!!!

RohanOts:
Thanks for having this great server masiyah.se online! ITS AWESOME! KEEP IT GOING! Thanks for hosting my first ot at urs!

DonDaniello:
Thanks for hosting my ots...

Bintzer:
Thank you for being my mate through all the time :)

Reamsembled:
Thanks for being my friend ans sharing cool moments with me !!!

MYCOS/BLACKSTONE:
What should I say mate? We have sure been through a lot together :) (im Ympker from open-tibia.de)...
We mapped together online you offered me several times to be my mapping tutor. You defended me if I was offended by some jerks...
We have skype, we have internet.... Stay in contact... THANK YOU! DANKE !!!!

--------------------------------

Thanks to all other mates, I forgot , THANK YOU AND GOODBYE :)

Msn:
[email protected]
I am known as:
Ympker
Damon

----------------------------

BTW:
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!
And Good Luck to the Scarlet Horn team!
GO HesteN!
-----------------------------

That was it,
bye ;)

//DAMON 03.05.2012 ;20:44 CEST Europe time.

Last edited:
I knew it would happen once :( I am sorry bro, I will assist you in case of emergency of course :)

Weve lost a good guy..
Good luck to you and all your future ambitions, hope to see you around.

Omg bintzer i totally forgot u ;)
Will add u tomorrow to thanks list!
Hows it going with ur projects? Pm me :D

cya man, good luck with your new found future :D

Thanks ghost ;) gl with ur project u might remember my request as a beta tester ;)

Cya, I hope you enjoyed your time here.
It was a pleasure making scripts for you :D

Thank you guys ;)
Bogart ur still addicted to pandas :D
Thanks elementz...

Yes,
acctually i didn't plan to die... Thank you all guys!

Y u no put my name on the list? Naw I don't think I've ever really talked to you it farewell my notsomuch friend xD I remember talking to you a few times I think on noxious ot. Anyway farewell and good luck

Idk peroxide ... :D
but thanks for the good wishes :)

Back