• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Damon] Team LogOutGaming now streaming 5 days a week :-)

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
kb5bo1.jpg

On Feburary 16th 2014 "Team LogOutGaming" was established by five ambitious students, who knew each other in RL for quite some years already.
One of those students is me.
I welcome you all to the short introduction of my brand-new established Ranked Team :) As mentioned before we know each other in real life already for quite some years and now formed a ranked Team to aim for the best possible. We are having 5/7 days training sessions a week and will be streaming them as often as possible. We also have a website at the go and recently found an awesome fresh and talented castee who will be casting our games on tuesdays and/or thursdays :)
In the future we are aiming for getting better and better and get involved with e.g. Go4LoL Cups!
We are aware that the road of success is a long and difficult one. Netherless we will reach for the stars!
"Nobody knows what the future holds. that's why its potential is infinite."
"When a team outgrows individual skill and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality."

So much for the start!
Cheers,
//Damon

Information:
Homepage: Klick
Stream: www.twitch.tv/teamlogoutgaming
Streaming times:
Tuesdays: 20:30 CET (German Time)
Thursdays: 20:30 CET
Fridays: 20:00 CET
Saturdays: 20:00 CET
Sundays: 20:00 CET

You guys aren't even ranked..

a kid will grow one day :p
i'm not one of them because i have a fucken problem with lol

i can't even download full client :( only the installer that will download the game ..
i need the full client that just will extract game

You guys aren't even ranked..
My dear friend. Everybody starts from zero...and eventually grows up and accomplishs his dreams.
Where is your problem leading to disharmony?
Btw.
I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
- Martin L. King

Oh and we are motivated no matter what!
Rider said:
(FZ)
Glory lies beyond the horizon. Challenge it because it is unreachable. Speak of conquest and demonstrate it.

Last edited:
GoGo mate! and meanwhile im trying to get full membership to konvict :D people on LoL section are really great haha :D

Indeed they are haha :)
I rep+ed for you at KG :p

Back