• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Damon with LoL (and possibly you) @ YouTube?!

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
As I rly enjoy recording videos and commenting gameplay and LoL is currently my primary game two possible options came to my mind. Which one do you prefer?

1. Let's Play League of Legends(with my LoL Account)
I would record gameplays of my LoL Account, comment and upload them. You might join in some games.

2. Otland Versus Otland
Each week two Otlanders who pmed me before play 1v1 at a certain time which i will announce.
I will record and comment their gameplay by watching them live and upload it afterwards :)

Its up to you to decide :)

Don't wanna offend you, but you are new this game right? Weren't you like level 20? It looks kinda dumb if you're gonna commentate about a game you know practicly nothing about.

Damon has literally just experienced rank for the first few times (bronze right?) so how will you know all different skills of all the champs in LoL to commentate effectively?

Damon has literally just experienced rank for the first few times (bronze right?) so how will you know all different skills of all the champs in LoL to commentate effectively?
I saw someone who never played the game do an AMAZING job commentating, he just made jokes the whole time, like "Well the blind guy that appears to be a ninja can jump on people" It was the best video I've ever saw. EVER

I saw someone who never played the game do an AMAZING job commentating, he just made jokes the whole time, like "Well the blind guy that appears to be a ninja can jump on people" It was the best video I've ever saw. EVER

Unserious?
If unserious, then sure.
If serious, no.

He wasn't serious totally, but he still sort of was. He was actually trying to understand the game, but making jokes also

That is what i was wondering about, too...
BUT if the lack of skill knowledge would be a problem, a lets play would still be possible(blind lets play).
Qand additionally by commenting. Will learn the champs abiltiy names.. When i line upagainst any champ i now already never ever am like 100% unprepared. I always know like what skills await, though i sometimes wouldnt recall their names...

link? :D

It was a famous streamer or player I remember, like he was pro in DOTA or some other game and watched league for the first time.

He is doing it for fun, not professionally, so why not give it a try if you are a LoL player?
Not like anyone is going too lose something here.

Allright, so i guess i will record smth within thenext days :)

Back