• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Damonia - Island of the Seven Skulls - Developement Banther

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Damon Productions proudly announces the developement start of:
"Damonia -Island of the Seven Skulls"
Developement started 20th March
Free To Play
High End graphics due to Powerfull engine
Smooth gameplay expected
3D
Estimated Realese Date : January 2014
Adventure/Horror Shooter
Possibly Multiplayer Mode

Darkness around you... Wave passes you, another wave... Shit you gotta swim to the island... Where is Caroline? She must be somewhere here...
You feel heavy like a stone, and bleeding on your knee and shoulder. The salty water of the sea hurts... Why did Alex betray you? *Starti g to rain... Thunder.. * Oh shit you got an headeche... *dropping to the ground, "no, dont sleep noo..." .
*your eyes close , you are lying at the beach *again thunder and rain* a cry "HELP!" ;That was Caroline, oh shit I gotta help her *trying to stand up, falling back... Darkness ... Getting unconscious.

To be continued....

//Damon

So after this (up) being said, this will be the official Developement Thread of "Damonia - Island of the Seven Skulls". Here you can give feedback, discuss, give me ideas etc. :)
Enjoy!

Official Screenshot Showoff:
Here

Back