• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Daopay, Donate 100 sek, i get 3 sek lol?

Dalale

GX
Reaction score
Hello people
My problem is with daopay. if you didnt understand my topic its no problem, since here is some pictures that can explain better..:huh:

As you can see here somone donated 10 euro,100sek+

And now i want to check how much i gained from that donation, Here it is

What is wrong? I though daopay only took 43% of money?
Somone more got this prob?:blink:

Also i got problems with when you have activate your points with your pin code i get this error

Code:
Warning: fopen(trans/daopay.log) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Lahto\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 31

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\Lahto\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 33

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\Lahto\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 34

Correct PIN code. Added 12 Premium Points to account of: xxxxx !

@Dalale, they takes 70~% from sweden :) So, someone donated 10 euros, you got 3.6~ euros.
Let me show an example, here is my daopay info:

Total SEK: 1,500.00
Payout: 435.12
Payout EUR*: 39.49

Pretty sux, yeah? xD So if you got enough knowledge, use something better for swedish users, take look at Betalningslösningar för mobiltelefoner - MO SMS
Too bad I don't undetstand swedish, so I can't use them :)

Also, if you still want to stay with daopay, disable sms payments from Sweden, allow just calls, daopay takes not so much from calls(compared to sms)

Calls:
Total SEK: 1,522.09
Payout: 578.73

@Dalale, they takes 70~% from sweden :) So, someone donated 10 euros, you got 3.6~ euros.
Let me show an example, here is my daopay info:

Total SEK: 1,500.00
Payout: 435.12
Payout EUR*: 39.49

Pretty sux, yeah? xD So if you got enough knowledge, use something better for swedish users, take look at Betalningslösningar för mobiltelefoner - MO SMS
Too bad I don't undetstand swedish, so I can't use them :)

Also, if you still want to stay with daopay, disable sms payments from Sweden, allow just calls, daopay takes not so much from calls(compared to sms)

Calls:
Total SEK: 1,522.09
Payout: 578.73

Thanks for your answear Fare
but i got other ots and there aint any problems, i gain more there wich i dont gain here whats prob? and thanks for that homepage, but i wont use it, since daopay is a easy metod. I dont have a script for that other one i dont know if i need one..

I heard that if you gain much cash, you will earn more from daopay or somth?:blink:

@up, then probably on your other ots, most of donations are not from sweden. Andyeah, I also saw something like, when you earn more then 1000euros(or 500) in month, then daopay pays a little more... Not sure about this

I had the same problem, used Mosms. That's the solution.

But do i need a script for it?
Could you explain how to use it? How much you earn?

Also im using Daopay with my other Ot's but this is on a diffrent account. Its only this one who's causing probs.

I added daopay on MSN, but they are offline, hope they can help me.

Thanks for comments

But do i need a script for it?
Could you explain how to use it? How much you earn?

Also im using Daopay with my other Ot's but this is on a diffrent account. Its only this one who's causing probs.

I added daopay on MSN, but they are offline, hope they can help me.

Thanks for comments

First of all, its 28euro, not 28sek..
Secondly, check their price cut table...
And look from which location they donate.
If someone donates 100sek from brazil, you only get 19sek because of brazils taxes etc.

How do you fix it?

Ok. First login at daopay on your account.
Then click at "My account" after that you will have 3 opinions between My account,Edit Affiliate,change password

Then click on My account

After that scroll down the page until you find Product currency

then change it whatever you want, Im using Swedish Krona!

rep++ please

Ok. First login at daopay on your account.
Then click at "My account" after that you will have 3 opinions between My account,Edit Affiliate,change password

Then click on My account

After that scroll down the page until you find Product currency

then change it whatever you want, Im using Swedish Krona!

rep++ please

But wasn't the point to avoid Swedish Krona because it has bad payout?

Back