• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DaoPay Payout is too low

bump we need a new system 87% is nothing also if you have scripters mappers c++ers then its hard to get all out when you get 13% of all youre players donations..

Rachaw, you said that Tayron did a server just for money. And i guess you and Dalale hosting a server just for money..

It's not scam but hey they have to keep business going too right?

Rachaw, you said that Tayron did a server just for money. And i guess you and Dalale hosting a server just for money..

Tayron did a server to get rl cash for something dont really remember, But Dalale doesent get "mutch" dedi like 3000 swedish cash and scripter money and all maybe 500 to him self and its not mutch ;O

Release your ZayPay system, that or, respond to my PM <_<

+1 all wanna ;D :$

There should be a tutorial and automatic script, then would people use it ofcourse.

if they wanna money for the company why not give a tutorial lol.. +1 for zonet.

It's not scam but hey they have to keep business going too right?

Yes but why does you take 78% of the cash its like 5 workers half world uses doapay they must be rich ;p

To all :peace: off

Well i dont know if it´s possible by you guys.

I use my friends company, he made a special phone number for me and it´s 1,20 a minut. So i get all of the donaties when people call that line. The only bad thing is the govermenth is taiking 19 for tax :S. Maby you could contact a company in your neighbor hood to do the same for you? and you pai a fee for the line every month?

Back