• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Daopay Pincode Problem.

Maybe I should give more facts, what I have done. I made successfully a Daopay code and configurated everything exactly. After that I changed from Gesior's buypoints.php script all the daopay stuff at the beginning:

$config['daopay'][0]['appcode'] = 51861; #
$config['daopay'][0]['prodcode'] = '123456'; #
$config['daopay'][0]['addpoints'] = '5'; #
$config['daopay'][0]['cost'] = "2 euro inc. VAT"; #

I really don't know now what I shall do... Fast response please ;D

bouny hunter its something on daopay.com thats wrong. with the ip and domane name. try exibers hints, they didnt work for me but mabye you can make it :p

btw aint it going to be like this

$config['daopay'][1]['appcode'] = 51861; #
$config['daopay'][1]['prodcode'] = '123456'; #
$config['daopay'][1]['addpoints'] = '5'; #
$config['daopay'][1]['cost'] = "2 euro inc. VAT"; #

??

You have to edit the website that you've added.
Then find the Part with the 3 IP's , put your New IP in there.

Problem solved ;)

Rep++ plix :p

//Cazar

You have to edit the website that you've added.
Then find the Part with the 3 IP's , put your New IP in there.

Problem solved ;)

Rep++ plix :p

//Cazar

Which Ip do I have to add? My IP to get access to my Router or the IP which I have to write all the time manualy in my Config, when I got new Intenret connection?

function check_code_daopay($appcode, $prodcode, $pin)
{
$handle = fopen("http://daopay.com/svc/pincheck?appcode=".$appcode."&prodcode=".$prodcode."&pin=".$pin, 'r');
if ($handle)
{

in your buypoints.php you will see something simmilar to that try to change it to that what i just quoted

Rep++ if worked ;)

Back