• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Daopay problem!

Abbedi

Reaction score
Hi.

This is for around 1 month ago, i'm using daopay as pay service for my OT and in like the first 3 days i got 3 or more donations, in the database "Table offer or something" there is payments, and when i go to daopay.com and into my account/payouts it's only blank? there's none money :O? anyone know why this happens :S?

Regards
Abbedi

Basically, our team at sellerhotline (at) daopay.com is always there to assist you with such problems. Furthermore, it is easier to discuss all details on a personal level.

Now to your problem:
You can see all complete transactions in your DaoPay account via STATISTICS -> TRANSACTION QUERY.

In STATISTICS -> SALES ANALYSIS you can see the sum that will be paid out to you, spread across the coming months.

Payouts are wired 60 days after the end of each month, for SMS payments and calls from Cyprus, Romania and Saudi Arabia after 90 days, and for SMS payments from Brazil, Colombia, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua and Panama after 120 days. The minimum payout amount is 50 Euros (or the equivalent in other currencies).

For exact due dates of your payouts, please refer to PAYOUTS -> RECORDS (red column)

Should you have any further questions, let us know!

Basically, our team at sellerhotline (at) daopay.com is always there to assist you with such problems. Furthermore, it is easier to discuss all details on a personal level.

Now to your problem:
You can see all complete transactions in your DaoPay account via STATISTICS -> TRANSACTION QUERY.

In STATISTICS -> SALES ANALYSIS you can see the sum that will be paid out to you, spread across the coming months.

Payouts are wired 60 days after the end of each month, for SMS payments and calls from Cyprus, Romania and Saudi Arabia after 90 days, and for SMS payments from Brazil, Colombia, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua and Panama after 120 days. The minimum payout amount is 50 Euros (or the equivalent in other currencies).

For exact due dates of your payouts, please refer to PAYOUTS -> RECORDS (red column)

Should you have any further questions, let us know!

Thank you!

I dont need todo anything now? i've put in my payouts so i get paid on my paypal account, i looked in sales analyis and there was 3 payments :p well now i dont have todo anything? they just come automaticly to my paypal account?

sorry for my bad english :p

Regards
Abbedi

Thank you!

I dont need todo anything now? i've put in my payouts so i get paid on my paypal account, i looked in sales analyis and there was 3 payments :p well now i dont have todo anything? they just come automaticly to my paypal account?

sorry for my bad english :p

Regards
Abbedi

DaoPay will send your money in general with a delay of 60 days from the end of the current month.
the lowest amount to be transferred by DaoPay is equivalent to 50 €

As Xito - thanks for helping out! - explained: You will get the money automatically as soon as you have accumulated 50€ (or its equivalent in other currencies) and with a delay of 60 days (due to the billing process of telecom carriers and consumer protection regulations).

Happy selling!

Back