• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Daopay. [ Questions]

Dalale

GX
Reaction score
Im now using daopay and already got cash from people who donates.
But my questions is

Im from sweden dont know if its any difference..

* How do i get the money?
* How much do i earn of the Donations?
* Can somone show how mutch money i got right now?
* How long until i get my money?
* And is paypal better than Daopay? or a swedish donation site named moms - somthing (forgot)
* Please help me:thumbup::wub:

Daopay takes much more money than PAYPAL.
PAYPAL like 5% of the cash? or something.

But DAOPAY can be AUTOMATIC, and noone can take back the money you get.
With PAYPAL, you have to give them ITEMS/POINTS yourself, and they can take back their money.

I dislike DaoPay, slow pay-outs, they take like 61% of the money? Only upside is that we as kids can pay without our parents knowing o.o...

Daopay takes much more money than PAYPAL.
PAYPAL like 5% of the cash? or something.

But DAOPAY can be AUTOMATIC, and noone can take back the money you get.
With PAYPAL, you have to give them ITEMS/POINTS yourself, and they can take back their money.

But also if they charge the money back, they'll loose on it. Because if you are going to charge your money back, you'll need to pay for it too.

daopay kinda sucks, slow payout and they take a lot of your money.

TIP: just give paypal donaters a bonus or something like 2 points of free or something that works really fine i did that as well

But also if they charge the money back, they'll loose on it. Because if you are going to charge your money back, you'll need to pay for it too.

Yeah but still, lets say

Player donates with PAYPAL.
Player cheats.
Player gets banned.
Player gets made takes back the money.

And woopsi do, I got served! :thumbup: