• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Daopay users

Elaney

Reaction score
What i mean is if your a daopay user. Does ur premium points got different prices.

Like my 12 point code cost 5 euro for americans but for swedish people it cost only 2 euro.

Anyone else got it like that?

Last edited:
What i mean is if your a daopay user. Does ur premium points got different prices.

Like my 12 point code cost 5 euro for americans but for swedish people it cost only 2 euro.

Yes it does, i just saw it on mine, While 7 euro is 30 SEk LOL

I have change the prices lol, i think daopay got fuckd up atm :p

Yes it does, i just saw it on mine, While 7 euro is 30 SEk LOL

I have change the prices lol, i think daopay got fuckd up atm :p

Good it's not only me then :p Sucks they dont got anyone to answer mails on weekends.

@up

When you put a price on the 5 points link you can write how much low price should be and how much high should be.

etc:p

I know all that lol. Still i had the point price 1 month before it got cheaper for some countries.

There were a problem with DaoPay, which caused the euros valued in sek to be lowered, so 5euros was only worth 20sek, because they had a problem. We emailed them and they fixed the problem.
You should just know how much money we lost because of this >.<!
Try calculate 112 * 5 and you'll see how much we lost lol..

There were a problem with DaoPay, which caused the euros valued in sek to be lowered, so 5euros was only worth 20sek, because they had a problem. We emailed them and they fixed the problem.
You should just know how much money we lost because of this >.<!
Try calculate 112 * 5 and you'll see how much we lost lol..

we lost around 100-110 * 5 also xD i was like payout = 0.3 or something.

I didn't know that because I didn't realize, but that's why I had so low income.. Now I get it :mad:

Back