• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dash + Push exhaust

Addams

OTMadness.com OTSes Services
Staff member
Board Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
How to make it so players can Dash and push at the same time without delay?
I edited close push/distance push delay and I also edited diagonal moves speed/delay, but still when players use Magebot dash + push it doesn't push at all or it has high delay/freeze.
Can anyone point me which lines to edit please?
I use this source 0.4 rev3777
Fir3element/3777 (https://github.com/Fir3element/3777/tree/master/src)

Last edited:
BUMP Still can't push players when dashing its like dash isn't smooth like other servers when I am dashing it does high delay on the next action (Pushing/Mwalling) and others

BUMP Still can't push players when dashing its like dash isn't smooth like other servers when I am dashing it does high delay on the next action (Pushing/Mwalling) and others
were you able to?
Right now I have the same problem does not push if they are using dash

I couldn't make it I still have Dash exhaust with push and diagonal push are so slow

Can you explain what 500 for? so I can reduce or increase to suit what exactly I need?

So the higher is faster or slower? and what is it max value? Sorry I just want to understand.
I tried with 500 and I think it is faster than 0 so if I put 1000 will it be faster?

Okey after testing on both TFS 0.4/1.3, I know now that editing this line changes the push/diagonal push speed so now pushing diagonal has 0 issue at all but still the problem with dash.
its like the exhaust between action and exaction there is exhaust between push and dash (move) and it gets higher depends on how fast is player's dash so its like you need to be standing to push you can't do it while moving or dashing but I want to remove this restriction if possible.
I hope someone point me which line should I edit.