• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Dat/ObjectBuilder/Animation

Ascuas Funkeln

Rakkedo Game
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
AscuasFunkeln
TFS 1.2, 10.98

Did anyone get the same problem with OTClient and ObjectBuilder for version 10.98 like this:

"Original" animations, like Skull Staff etc. work "normal" pretty fast and smoothly, but when i add new item with animation it 2x slower!
For example i copy skull staff and add it, and it work 2x slower than orginal xD
Just wtf, its like .dat dont saving properly or something,

Any one can tell anything about it? :D

I face the same problem, the Object Builder 10.98 modified by Jano has no option to change the animation speed :(, the only solution I gave was to replace the sprites of the items that already have the animation working, but this is not feasible and laborious.

I will follow the topic I hope someone posts a solution haha.

I face the same problem, the Object Builder 10.98 modified by Jano has no option to change the animation speed :(, the only solution I gave was to replace the sprites of the items that already have the animation working, but this is not feasible and laborious.

I will follow the topic I hope someone posts a solution haha.
Probably not many people need to solve this, it's been a long time and nobody has done it :(

Back