• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Database broken! Rep+++

Guapoke

Reaction score
Today I re-installed Xampp becouse mysql it was not longer working, then after this he asked to me, do you want save your database, htdocs etc.. After this mysql was working bu when I logged in Phpmyadmin there was 32 tables but was showing just 8!
If someone could please help, I try to do every thing! I will add reputation till the end of my life!
If you guys need here is the database download!
(If is needed any more thing just ask me here)

Last edited:
If table doesn't have index file (*.MYI or *.MYD) there will be a problem. If database was made with triggers, there will be a bigger problem.

I'm sorry to say but I could retrieve from this only tables which were made by CMS, so tables made by account maker. Those tables are actually worthless.

You should make copies of database min. once a week.

Regards,
Hermes

If you were running server on dedicated server, then you might have a copy of database.

If not, I think you can't do anything.

Today I re-installed Xampp becouse mysql it was not longer working, then after this he asked to me, do you want save your database, htdocs etc.. After this mysql was working bu when I logged in Phpmyadmin there was 32 tables but was showing just 8!
If someone could please help, I try to do every thing! I will add reputation till the end of my life!
If you guys need here is the database download!
(If is needed any more thing just ask me here)

This isn't a copy of my database?
(Edit) Sorry, I understand you but, I want just save my players... How can I do this or this is actually impossible?

This package isn't a copy of database at all. You should expord your db like once a week, so you will be able to recover those data.

Now it's impossible to recover players.

the problem is probably that you copied your db when xampp (mysql and apache) were running. if you do so, you will miss alot of information in the db. If you dont have any backup, your fuc*ed

Back