• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Day/Week/Month frags doesnt save

Try explaining what is the exact issue, from the third person's perspective it looks like you are trying to merge outdated pr into an outdated engine, which is not a common thing to do (are they even compatible?), thus there is no one willing to help you.

I think you are left out with three options - use (current) TFS 1.3 if you are not capable of doing things yourself, it's a way better environment to learn stuff, also the community will be there to help you.
Otherwise, try using a debugger, and provide some info on what is actually wrong.

Try explaining what is the exact issue, from the third person's perspective it looks like you are trying to merge outdated pr into an outdated engine, which is not a common thing to do (are they even compatible?), thus there is no one willing to help you.

I think you are left out with three options - use (current) TFS 1.3 if you are not capable of doing things yourself, it's a way better environment to learn stuff, also the community will be there to help you.
Otherwise, try using a debugger, and provide some info on what is actually wrong.
Basically it doesnt save frags, especially (week, month) frags, they disappear after one day. And im not sure if its code side problem or maybe database

Basically it doesnt save frags, especially (week, month) frags, they disappear after one day. And im not sure if its code side problem or maybe database
After one day, after server save or a relog maybe?

Last edited:
So there must be an issue with either saving them or loading them.

Are you sure that the queries and database structure is correct?

So there must be an issue with either saving them or loading them.

Are you sure that the queries and database structure is correct?
Yea this might be an issue i though about it because i used this frag system before but i cant remember if it was working fine or not, but when i reinstalled my windows and i exported my database it was corrupted in some way some tables were missing like death/kills saving and etc but managed to fix it all since it didnt showed errors anymore, but it might be that kill saving is still fucked up. Not sure how it should look tho
b17c2657af35f76b0d8b4c127bcade4c.png

Back