• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTS Hosting Service supports high-quality servers

Don Daniello

/root
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

This subforum is meant specifically for questions and support about OTS Hosting Service.

We want to let you know that if you have a high quality data pack that has not been released before, we will help you host it for free. Check out our "Free OTS Hosting" section in our offer thread below.

This was made possible because support is now community-based, offered here at this subforum. By posting your problems here, others can learn from the solutions.

OTSHosting.pl is the best, reliable and trusted way to get your server online 24/7. Plus, you learn how to use Linux!

Remember: Do NOT post your PASSWORD EVER! If you trust someone, you can private message him your password, but NEVER give anyone password to your server.

Last edited:
Did you have any bad experience? I don't recall...

Well lets just say I could've been more satisfied. Anyways I wont make a list of all flaws I experienced, atleast not publicly, since I dont want to ruin anything for you. Perhaps this service fits someone perfectly, but it didnt fit me.

Good luck anyways.

I performed a payment for hosting linux already been confirmed, I know the login and password to connect to the server.. Don Daniello ..

If we want Your dediceted hosting service Do we have to pay 10 eur For 1 GB RAM? Or is it 20 eur for 1gb ram as it says when we click on "buy".

And whats the difference between standard anti-ddos and advanced?

and if there are any

and i would for example rent a linux server for 20 euro can i get the advanced ddos protection aswell? in europe

Servers are down right now... What's going on?

@Don Daniello ... my server is almost ready to go online, i posted here looking for an answer because ive never used a hosting service before..
Still would like an answer..
Will i be able to edit my server from some place? I have no idea how any of this works but i know it fits my life better to have a service keep it online..

@Don Daniello ... my server is almost ready to go online, i posted here looking for an answer because ive never used a hosting service before..
Still would like an answer..
Will i be able to edit my server from some place? I have no idea how any of this works but i know it fits my life better to have a service keep it online..

Yes, you can connect with WinSCP and manage all of your Server files and your www files. They will send you info how to set all your things up after you purchase your server and it's all pretty easy to learn.

Also you can even recompile your server using Putty, they provide the sources there as well.

Everything on your server will be easily manageable with this hosting service. :D

I find this very hard, could someone explain to me how I setup my Website and how I get the server to 8.6?
I'm new to Linux and I don't really understand..

I find this very hard, could someone explain to me how I setup my Website and how I get the server to 8.6?
I'm new to Linux and I don't really understand..
When I was renting a server there they gave you a "readme" file explaining all stuff you need to know within 10 minutes. Its really easy! Try it out :)

Oh okai, where can I find this "readme.txt" file? In which folder(if you remember)?

Also, I wrote this to the support, maybe someone here knows the answer..?
So, I'm supposed to delete the "forgottenserver" file in "home/otsmanager" and insert my own TFS 0.3.6 there?

Will that change the client? And what is the config supposed to be? With IP and all tthat

Also the website, ,how do I create this? I'm a guaranteed 2 month user of your services, the faster I get can this OT rolling the faster I can get a clear picture of your HS and hopefully get interest in purchasing even more months.

So I'd appreciate all help you could provide!

My server is live now, but I got a problem, it's in 10.41.
I've changed in the definitions.h that the server should be in 8.6 / 860..
What do I have to do in order to get this server to 8.6?

• Problem: I reinstalled my server and now I see: "WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!"
    Solution: On Secure Shell tab press F12 and open up Javascript console.
    Type: term_.command.removeDirectory('/.ssh/') and press enter. You can now connect as usual.

I did but the console is giving me this error:
VM127:1 Uncaught TypeError: term_.command.removeDirectory is not a function
at <anonymous>:1:15

Am I too late on this topic?

Back