• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ ddos attack

darknelson

Solutions
Reaction score
my server is suffering against ddos attacks, my ip changes, and my ot falls down, my internet entire fall down, what can i do? please help me

Loic is a ddos attack, even if its maded by one client. So the missunderstand is for you. Cause I was talking about ddos attack not about the strenght of it. And if I use Loic to ddos your server with my pc is still, beign a ddos attack, weaker but ddos
Thats DoS, not ddos.

Loic is a ddos attack, even if its maded by one client. So the missunderstand is for you. Cause I was talking about ddos attack not about the strenght of it. And if I use Loic to ddos your server with my pc is still, beign a ddos attack, weaker but ddos

Lioc is a network stress tool that simulates a DOS. It's not a DDOS attacking tool.

You don't even understand the acronym, let alone what it actually is.

Furthermore, intentionally DOS Attacking someone is a federal offence.

Last edited:
Back