• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Deadly Alliance BADDNESS

Pierce Da Man

The One, The Only.
Reaction score
Hail Deadly Alliance they claim they that i am the "retarded noob"
they sneak me in wyrms I couldn't turn on the cam inside because i was concentrating more on getting out into the open and had to solo Diddackz but afterwards i run around for 15 entire minutes and lose pz

Apr 16 2009, 07:04:10 Killed at Level 157 by Renacashi

Wow they suck.cam

(They don't even know that rainbow shields can ONLY be used by KNIGHTS LALALALAL)

Even in the cam they insult my pvp when they can't even killzor me awwww BAD PLAYERS don't give up maybe one day you'll learn how to play this game :huh:

HAIL FAIL MASSSSSSLOGS :/

they sneak me in wyrms I couldn't turn on the cam inside because i was concentrating more on getting out into the open and had to solo Diddackz but afterwards i run around for 15 entire minutes and lose pz

Wow they suck.cam

(They don't even know that rainbow shields can ONLY be used by KNIGHTS LALALALAL)

Even in the cam they insult my pvp when they can't even killzor me awwww BAD PLAYERS don't give up maybe one day you'll learn how to play this game :huh:

lol pierce u happy? hehe gotta be the first time u make it XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

like i give a fuck, never put any time in lvling anyways so XD
and hehehe ive got me 2 new chars even tho i dont play here anymore beause this server is deded.

swedes in ur guild killed it with their so good pvp, gotta be hard to put on combobot n rush over ur enemies ehhehe

Look at you kiddo... Lmfao spammin n shit, anyways u wouldnt even make it to the desert if I was there, bcuz u r afraid of me ;DD

ps:
Lmfao most stupid cam ever, u didn't even do anythin exept spammin mas tera, and runnin away as soon Bubben's there, lmfao Hail Bubeno ;D

Pierce you are really crap lol, first of all;
killing a lvl 150 mage on ur 324 mage while just ue'ing is no skill.

Second; running away with mapclick, gran hur + time ring makes u the fastest on the server so how the fuck would they be able to catch u?

Pierce you are really crap lol, first of all;
killing a lvl 150 mage on ur 324 mage while just ue'ing is no skill.

Second; running away with mapclick, gran hur + time ring makes u the fastest on the server so how the fuck would they be able to catch u?

^
Me, my self and I ^^

canavi pls ur the worst pvp ever.. when we have ob u ran away came back ue ran away? so why are u even writin in this thread about how bad pierce is?

12:01 You see a rainbow shield (Def:30).
It weighs 69.00 oz.
Strange elemental magic flows over this shield.

Doesnt say anything about knights on mine, I can wear it and everything :eek:

Insults and insults only is what you guys can come up with. You failed trying to kill Pierce and then again you insult his pvp and stuff. If he's "so high level" for you all, why don't you level to 300 yourself, or bot or bribe someone or whatsoever... You just can't do it because you guys can only whine.

Either you weren't talking to me or you don't know what an insult looks/sounds like cuz I didn't insult him.

Either you weren't talking to me or you don't know what an insult looks/sounds like cuz I didn't insult him.

I was clearly not talking to you. I was talking to the ones who were insulting him... Calling him a fatkid or something. Don't think i'm stupid.

canavi pls ur the worst pvp ever.. when we have ob u ran away came back ue ran away? so why are u even writin in this thread about how bad pierce is?

hes true canavi i was there when you do that <_< thats not pvp, any ways. if i safe the cam in my computer and after it i wanna open it there just happens nothing. any help me whit this problem?

like i give a fuck, never put any time in lvling anyways so XD
and hehehe ive got me 2 new chars even tho i dont play here anymore beause this server is deded.

swedes in ur guild killed it with their so good pvp, gotta be hard to put on combobot n rush over ur enemies ehhehe

the server is deded? najs

Wow they suck.cam

omg
you guys are so bad... I can't even believe that...

First: A masslog is when people log in at the same time.
Like the Words say Mass Log-in.
Magebomb is a combo of Mages. Magebomb don't have to be a Masslog but it's often this way. It should be Called Masslog-Magebomb xD
But that sounds crap.

LoL Pierce where are your PVP skills there?
I can't see any. You had Auto-Atack Diddackz and UE'ed the whole time. Where is there any PVP Skill??

Oh I forgot Auto-Heal.

Sorry mate, but this ain't great PVP. They aren't n00bs because they couldn't kill you with your 10.000 Bots.

Sorry Mate ;(
PeaCe

Back