• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dear Players :)

no lifer and retards which are taking things way too serious killed it...they even kicked it when it was allready on the ground :p

greez little isy

No guys seriously this server is so retarded ..i mean after all players quited and there is alot of ididots who think that they got 'some' pvp

Rofl .. Yours 'Puff' << the smoker :p :D

I agree Puff :) , there are like 50ppl online and all suxx , really .. Tibera is actually nice but TIBERA DIED , it was much better with like 150ppl's to play , cuz more ppl = more action :D , whatever .. good luck & have fun.

Yours.
BLOOD :D

Well .. it will be a nice ot if that lazy ass Richux took care of it .. I mean .. Dude don't even logg in but Get a fuck gm "" Maybe me :)"" Don't fuck this ot it's a pretty cool ot as the ppl said but u dont care about it -.- .................. Whatever make a poll and let the players vote about if they want's a reset or not because u may get more ppl .. as u know reset = alot of chances for alot of ppl .. and make nice update's .. dont make me call ya an idiot .. Maybe some nice quest's I mean for higher lvls like (400+) and so on so people will be more active and there will be alot of action because they will be so exiting to get that lvl (400) and some other exiting quest's ..... do it man .. msg me on msn if u wanna more idea's .. or contact me here

DO U EVEN READ THIS THREAD? DAMMIT

Your's .. Puff <<< The smoker :D <_<

Last edited:
Back