• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Death/Kill Onlook

El Man

«لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُ»
Reaction score
how to add death/kill system in character

player.cpp

std::string Player::getDescription(int32_t lookDistance) const
{
std::stringstream s;
std::string str;
if(lookDistance == -1){
s << "yourself.";
if(getVocationId() != 0)
s << " You are " << vocation->getVocDescription() << ". You owned "<< frags << " players.";
else
s << " You have no vocation. You owned " << frags << " players.";
}
else {
s << name << " (Level " << level <<").";
if(sex == PLAYERSEX_FEMALE)
s << " She";
else
s << " He";
if(getVocationId() != 0)
s << " is "<< vocation->getVocDescription() << ". He owned " << frags << " players.";
else
s << " has no vocation. He owned " << frags << " players.";
}

i try this from tfs 0.3 but not work in evolution
need help
ty!

The real question is do you have a script? If so, that's where you need to edit.

Check inside the data folder, inside the events folder, should find something in there for onlook

I'm unfamiliar with 0.3 I'm a 1+ guy, so if you can direct me to where you downloaded your server, I can take a look and see if I can find it for you.

In 1+ it's in "Events" not "Creature events"

I'm unfamiliar with 0.3 I'm a 1+ guy, so if you can direct me to where you downloaded your server, I can take a look and see if I can find it for you.

In 1+ it's in "Events" not "Creature events"
could you make an onlook display frags / kills? i use tfs 1.5. Know that it can be done in lua and it should be done here, but don't know how, would you mind to give me a hand?

Back