• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Deathzot

R3ignlasting

Reaction score
So, does anyone know the where abouts of the 8.00 Custom Server Deathzot. It was a great OT. I saw Gelem finally shut it down. And, I'd like to play Deathzot again. Yes, I am still working on my server. But, in the mean time I would like to play this server for one more time. I know someone else advertised it too, but they shut down too. If anyone knows something about this, leave me a reply here or PM me if it's private.

Thanks,
R3ignlasting

I've been waiting for a response for a long time. I don't know if the server will ever be back, but this was one of the best servers that there ever were, in my opinion. Except for the fact that the owner's brother could get free things from my younger brother. So, anyone know where it is, yet?

BIG BUMP.

the server was run by some guy who called himself "death" he was also the owner of chaos. i think his otland username is "Kavalor". as far as i know he made a new server but he shut it down pretty quickly.

Yeah, I played the new server. I don't remember the name, but it was like Deathzot, but it was like 8.40 or something, I think.

Back