• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Decapitator lost!11

General peko

Reaction score
Well with this server crash i lost my Decapitator axe ffs!!!!!!

Before server crash i passed all my items from my pally to my other char and then serv crashed and now when i logged it all items i passed are gone!

the other items i dont care much cause mpa,g legs,mms,boh and rh, i can get back but Decapitator must donate again for it lol!!! gm awnser me in game Arcar Zaturum

well i didnt know there would be a kick in that moment with dedicated
and if i dont get back this means u guys are thiefs or Stealers

Well with this server crash i lost my Decapitator axe ffs!!!!!!

Before server crash i passed all my items from my pally to my other char and then serv crashed and now when i logged it all items i passed are gone!

the other items i dont care much cause mpa,g legs,mms,boh and rh, i can get back but Decapitator must donate again for it lol!!! gm awnser me in game Arcar Zaturum

You don't sound like lier, but I give you 5% chanse that you will get it back, cuz worst thing is that you cant prove that u lost it. Maybe your just pretending that u lost your axe while keeping it on secret char :D If i would be gm, i would give it back to you. Wish u luck man. :)

Last edited:
thanks richux ^^
back:D
18:04 You see a decapitator (Atk:55, Def:30 +3).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 90 or higher.
It weighs 110.00 oz.
It has the powers to slay anyone.

Back