• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Decorative ribbon, 171 sqm house thais, Molten plate, thunder hammer, and dark lord's cape

gijszie92

Reaction score
I SELL DECORATIVE RIBBON, 160KK! POST UR OFFERS BELOW PLEASE.
ALSO SELLING MOLTEN PLATE, THUNDER HAMMER, AND DARK LORD'S CAPE. OFFER ME PLEASE. ( I sell Dark lords cape and thunder hammer both foir 31kk). I ALSO sell: 2x CM token, And a medal of Honour.

ALSO: Selling House in thais, 171 SQM, 3 floors, 3 beds, big balcony and a big garden. 75KK is autowin.

Post ur offers is MSG me In-game! Bamzai is my name.

Last edited:
this dude wanted to trade decorative ribbon for all items inside my house. when the trade was completed he asked for the house too, but i said only the items. now he's saying that iam a scammer. alright. the one who buys my house gets just the right document and so the house.

HAHA ! ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT ! YOU SAY " I GIVE U ALL ITEMS AND HOUSE FOR RIBBON " STUPID KID . YOU ARE FUCKING THIEF

thanks for helping me keep my post up, the way u react says enough. probaly u dont know what i ment with my words. well i dont care jjust ignore this son of a bitch :)

Back