• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated hosting; where to do you buy yours from?

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
So currently the place I buy from is crappy, and has low security.. I was wondering where do you guys buy your hosting from?
Im looking for hosting in the price range of 80-200$.

The map is only 3MB, and when complete will be around 15-20MB; it has very few mods and actions; so they wont cause lag.

I want the hosting to be able to handle at least 100 players stable, with the least chance of being hacked. Hopefully the company can offer some sort of security to ensure stability.

The server has a website for account, nothing else really. Hopefully you guys know where to get the deals.

Also if theres anywhere cheap that could host a real map with no lag Id possibly buy that hosting plan instead, so give as much options as possible for me!

So currently the place I buy from is crappy, and has low security.. I was wondering where do you guys buy your hosting from?
Im looking for hosting in the price range of 80-200$.

The map is only 3MB, and when complete will be around 15-20MB; it has very few mods and actions; so they wont cause lag.

I want the hosting to be able to handle at least 100 players stable, with the least chance of being hacked. Hopefully the company can offer some sort of security to ensure stability.

The server has a website for account, nothing else really. Hopefully you guys know where to get the deals.

Also if theres anywhere cheap that could host a real map with no lag Id possibly buy that hosting plan instead, so give as much options as possible for me!

Hetzner Online AG: Dedicated Server X4

short - the X3 should work aswell, you should use ModernAAC.

Alright sweet, no set up fee till oct 31st. I may try it out.

Back