• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated or VPS cheap?

nimedon

Reaction score
Hello, do anyone know a cheap dedicates server or a virtual private server, to run a Ots?

thx

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.uk2.net/servers/

I've heard that they have a excelent services and the price is one of the lowest you can find.

Jonny said:
£119 per month?haha
Well the cheapest is £39 but that must be a shit server to run a OT From.

I think it still being good. I'd purchase the £49.00 one.

@Jonny: in a dedicated hosting you can run an otserv? o.0
@Cato: I know but, the fastest internet in my country is 2mb for about 70 USD per month, or 4mb but it's too epensive, for about 350 USD per month

nimedon said:
@Jonny: in a dedicated hosting you can run an otserv? o.0
@Cato: I know but, the fastest internet in my country is 2mb for about 70 USD per month, or 4mb but it's too epensive, for about 350 USD per month

70 is about the same as it costs here. I used to run my ot on my 1000/200 connection. About 50 average without probs.

Ok, I'll host it in my house :p, maybe when we grow up I host it in other place

forall.pl soon cheap and good dedicated servers, stationaly in a holand.

I just host at my house connection, its stable and lag free. Static Ip is costly though

I run it on my own but I do believe it would be good to have a server to run it from that's around a reasonable price... Especially if I have to go on vacation... Who knows? Random crash because someone is being stupid or messes with a glitch...

The £39 one is pretty good I've used it before but in the long run I didn't find it worth it...

dedicated is better because non dedicated always have lag if it goes large.
i'm still looking for the best dedicated server company in holland

Back