• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Dedicated server (maybe VPS) for rent.

Waz

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello,

I might be renting a dedicated server (vps) for an OtServ to host. I don't currently have my own OT to host, therefore I'm putting up this offer.

*note I have not rented the VPS server yet, therefore after I accept you you'd have to wait a day or so for it to get started. During that time it is expected that you make sure the server is completely prepared.

The specifications can differ depending on what plan I decide to purchase, this will be decided when I begin hosting accepting OT's, depending on how many players are expected and how big the server is.

Here are the specifications that CAN happen in the following plans I'd consider buying:

RAM: 1024MB | 1536MB | 2048MB
Processor: Unsure of this, but something like this: 2.6GHz | More then 2.6GHz | More then the last one?
Monthly bandwidth: 500GB | 700GB | 1000GB
Internet connection: T1 | T1 (+) | T1 (+)

The last two ones have 2 IP addresses and they all have two remote desktop control accounts. I'm not saying that you'd get one though. We can talk about that.

Note to moderators: I cannot post a speedtest right now because I haven't rented the VPS yet but from previous experiences on the lowest class one its something like 30K/18K.. around there.

If you wish to apply for my hosting fill out an application below:

[noparse]
Server name/IP:
Server client type:
Experience/skill/magic/loot rates:
What's custom about this server:

What plan you require to use (small, medium or large):
Amount of players estimated to join:[/noparse]

There are also a few things I might require:
  • Donations. These aren't a must but it can help me run the server. They will be used strictly for the hosting fees & the extras will go towards other stuff on the server. Stuff from that can be used for yourself or whatever the hell you want to do with it.
  • Co-operation. I don't want to be working with someone I don't agree with, stuff on the server is mostly up to you though I deserve to put in my opinion when I like. Nothing is required in the server to be changed, I will NOT change anything without your permission.

That's all. I hope someone is interested in my services, if you are feel free to fill out the application!

Thank you!
Athen

PS: I could also rent a high end dedicated server if required, though I'd rather not. ^^

Yo Add me on msn [email protected]
I own tazserver and i need a hoster!
If the server kicks off i am more than happy to cut the donations with you, we will talk later

Also 1 more thing -- u need to know SQL!

If I host I get all the donations.. you wouldn't use them for the server you'd use it for personal benefits. Anyway no thanks.

id help you but you wouldnt be using the donations for the server either id be using it for your own benifit where i could upgrade my computer to where it would be acle to host better

id help you but you wouldnt be using the donations for the server either id be using it for your own benifit where i could upgrade my computer to where it would be acle to host better

What? He is the one to host and the hoster is the one that needs a faster and more stable computer. It's not more than right to give all the donations to Athen! ^.-

Back