• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated server to bot on

Zippow

Reaction score
Hey!, would it work buying an extremly bad dedicated server with around 1-2 GB ram~ etc, and
just bot all day all night on it?

Kind Regards

I don't have one yet, my question was: would it work buying a dedicated server and use bot on it?

you could buy a vps, much cheaper. But yeah, better just buy a crappy pc or laptop and just let it run 24/7?

Thanks for answering, I prefer VPS as I will probably be doing other things in the future months rather than tibia.
And the PC would just burn up :p

i reccommend NFOServers

Thanks for answering, I prefer VPS as I will probably be doing other things in the future months rather than tibia.
And the PC would just burn up :p

If your PC burn up from running it 24/7 then you got something that is really broken o.o

Or maybe don't bot and stop ruining the game. If you are not going to play tibia then don't.

@ up
Or what about you don't give a fuck about what I do? :)

Would anyone recommend a website where I don't have to go through 100 steps of safety, like you have to do with server4you, no calls pl0x.

It wont happened...

I have 5 PCs running 24/7/365 and nothing is over 40 degree...

If you have a PC that can catch fire then you should look over you components

Yes, but I can't risk it, I'm not the only one living in my house bro

Back
Top Bottom