• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

delete it

BUY ACCES TO YALAHAR FOR 7 DAYS!!! (100 points)
BUY ACCES TO YALAHAR FOR 7 DAYS!!!

ripoff

As far as I can see 100 points is 1 euro so not too much of a ripoff, altho I gotta agree that you would have had a lot more players if you made Yalahar free.

lol make same yalahar as i do and we can talk ...

you got a shitty version of yalahar off otland... i aint retarded, also u use fucking daopay, so only retarded spics can donate unless u wanna charge it to ur phone which is extremely gay

you got a shitty version of yalahar off otland... i aint retarded, also u use fucking daopay, so only retarded spics can donate unless u wanna charge it to ur phone which is extremely gay

ya i downloaded map from otland (ahhaha) downloaded same and see the diffrence .
btw u don't need to go to yalahar u have got all other cities without any payment so i don't see any problem here.

Last edited:
Back