• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Delete please

Status
Not open for further replies.

TILFen

Reaction score
Delete please, I'll make a new one.

Last edited:
Name: Aitor
Email: ---< if u need PM
Position: Mapper - Story writter ( kinda goes connected )

Example:
Trying the gallery: http://img19.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=map1ero.jpg
map1ero.jpg

map2h.jpg

map3k.jpg

map4.jpg

Why should we let you into our project?: I can speak fluent english, love RPG, know detailed mapping, some photoshop. Also i know some BR and perfect Spanish languages. I'm 70-80% active, and i can help in w/e i can.

Hope you like it.

Kind regards, Epic

Sorry, Epic. You're application was rejected.
Reason: Too less mapping experiences. Unfortunately we cannot accept you.

Jerry, we'll look in to your application further!

King regards,
Fallen Kingdom Staff!

Last edited:
I sent you a pm insteed, Might gotten kinda tight, but i hope you can read it :rolleyes:

// Kindly regards Fippex!

Name: Madison
Email: [email protected]
Position: Story Writer
Example: Give me something (small) to write on msn and i'll do it as an example~
Why should we let you into our project?: Well, I love writing, been writing for fun since i learned to use a pencil and write words, and also doing a novel at the moment (going into college this September for Journalism and Creative Writing). Speak fluent English (and Spanish if needed).

PS: I'm also an experienced mapper [AND i got a partner irl who sometimes team maps with me, her name is Serenity, you may have seen some of her work] so I can help you out with that if you ever want me too

Why everything has to be so complicated :rolleyes:!
Anyway i sent a PM to Pansarfot, i hope ya guys see it!

Kindly regards Fippex!

Name: Denis D.
Email: [email protected]
Position: Mapper
Example:
cooolovx.jpg

Why should we let you into our project?: I am loving mapping , and this will be the first project where i can show my arts other people.
It will be a very big expierience for me to work with other people on a project.

Contact me via msn, all who have the status "Under Construction".

Name: Denis D.
Email:[email protected]
Position: Story Writer
Example:
Damnian the lost knight: Hello lost player , You want really fight against the 4 murders ? I fighted again they for many years ago Valimur the death knight has killed many towns my brother too.... You WANT really fight agains him??!!!
Serogan : Yes
Damnian the lost knight : No... no... If u are against him u must kill his master and friends ... Alex the Spion , Master Ticollas and hussan the gladiator ... (to be continued)

Why should we let you into our project?:I have everyday doing with my fantasy , my fantasy is so biigg... Maybe it will be the first time where i am writing storys but in my head i has writing about 100 storys , Yes i am from germany but after 2 years playing tibia i learned very much knowledge and if i make a mistake in writing i think you (pansafort) can correct me? because i thing my fantasy is playing my role and not my mistakes (very semi rare)

Name: Paxton
Email: michalmojz[at]gmail.com
Position: Web Developer (PHP+SQL+Ajax)
Example: Tibia-Media.com
Why should we let you into our project?: Blah, if u don't want to then no. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back